Thursday, August 20, 2009

Vegas or Diving or Vegas or Diving?

Okay so I'm really psyched about learning how to dive. I'm absolutely in love with snorkeling and want to take it farther. I wanted to ask for dive lessons for my birthday and then I would be able to get gear for Christmas.

Now, there is a dilemma. I am absolutely in LOVE LOVE LOVE with Maynard James Keenan. He is the lead singer for the bands Tool, A Perfect Circle, and Puscifer. All three bands I love for what they are. They are so unique and I have so much respect for his creative abilities and endeavors. I have been trying to see Tool live for years now but it seems that every time they are playing near me some life nonsense gets in the way of me going to the show.

Puscifer is playing in Vegas in October. What a trip that would be, huh? Go to Vegas, see an amazing band play!! Just thinking about it gives me chills.

The only thing is that I know that we can't afford dive lessons AND a trip to Vegas so which do I choose. My life can't be bad at all if what I am currently agonizing over is which fun fun fun thing to do in a couple months.

I need to do some serious soul searching on this one, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment