Wednesday, August 26, 2009

30 Day Challenge Profile

Name: Bleu

Age: 33

Hometown: Jupiter, FL

Family: Myself, Hubby and Daisy Doggy

1) Complete the following sentence – “When I look in the mirror I see…myself, finally appearing from under the flab of a few years of abusing my body"

2) What exercise do you take? What’s your current level of fitness? Right now I'm doing the WiiFit for an hour in the mornings and EASActive in the evenings. When it cools down a bit I will start cycling again in the evenings. My current level of fitness is I guess a bit below average, I am definitely overweight, but getting into decent shape overall.

3) How do you relax? Usually watching anime.

4) Do you watch your weight? Do I ever. And over the past few years it's been doing a very schizophrenic dance that is almost entertainining. The "Look how high I can go" Cirque du Soleil soar has to stop though.

5) What’s your favorite body part? My shoulders/upper arms. When I started losing weight and exercising, they were the first part of my body to regain some elegance in form.

6) What’s your least favorite body part? Some part of my butt. Although, there's so much butt that I can't really figure out which part has gone so drastically wrong.

7) What’s your favorite way to workout? Right now the Wii. I love going to the gym but I can't always get there so my memberships tend to rot.

Its time to work out, we’re most likely to find you decked out in? Embarrassed to say my underwear and a sports bra. I hate clothing and usually only wear it to make other people comfortable but if I'm in my own home, I just let it all hang out. Sadly, hang it does.

9) You’re due to workout, but it’s pouring rain. What do you do? Workout anyway. What I'm doing right now is indoors so I don't have to worry about the weather slowing me down. And if the rain stops it might be cool enough to go for a ride on my bike.

10) What’s the one item you wouldn’t be without when working out? My music. I've tried working out to what's playing on the Wii, or what's playing at the gym and I find that I just don't push myself as hard as when I'm really in the groove from my tunes.

11) What do you hope to get from the 30 Day Challenge? Hoping my ass will follow my arms and shape the hell up!!

12) What are you apprehensive about going in? All of the lower body workouts, I've been having a little trouble with my knees since I've started the program.

13) How will you reward yourself after the challenge? You know, I don't ever really think about rewarding myself. I look at taking care of myself as a reward in itself.

14) Complete the following sentence – “I’m Active for … the way it makes me feel. I feel alive in a way that I haven't in a long time”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"elegance in form"...

I love that!

Good luck on this challenge!

*Lissa* said...

Love your answers! You are hilarious!

Glad you are in!

Post a Comment