Monday, August 17, 2009

True Confessions Monday

I had to work this weekend so I didn't have much time to be bad. On Friday night the cable guy came to install my new internet and it was such a hassle that I told my husband to go get a six-pack while I nuked something horrible and full of salt and preservatives.

* 5 Beers on Friday night. (I'll have to try with olives next time thx Melissa of the Sisterhood)
* Bad food on Friday night.

On Saturday after I got off work at 10:00PM the guys were here playing Madden NFL 2010. Mind you I did stand in line on Thursday night at Midnight for the grand release of the game with my husband. I quickly unhooked the Wii from the television downstairs and set it up in the bedroom where I have maybe 8 square feet to move around and did my workout. Unfortunately I didn't get everything set up in time so my workout lasted until 12:05AM which counted for Sunday instead of Saturday.

I've already taken a few unauthorized rest day and refuse to fail this challenge so I set the Wii clock back two hours and repeated the workout in order to get credit for Saturday.

*I may have caused some sort of blip in the space time continuum.

On a good note that caused me to double my workout time on Saturday and I have to admit that since I've started using the EAS Active I've been feeling alot stronger. I've even added a few cycles of running into my Wii Fit workouts in the mornings.

I smoke less when I have to work on the weekend, but more when I drink alcohol so I kinda evened out there. This week I'm going to try and keep it to less than 10 cigarettes a day.

And the most glorious of all events, I slept in until noon on Saturday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment