Tuesday, September 1, 2009

EA Sports Active - Day 1

I finished up my first 30-day challenge at about 7pm and I have to say it's been wonderful. Some days are easy, some are hard and some just plain hurt. I made it a point to finish by the 31st (3 days early) so that I could start a new challenge with the Sisterhood. I feel better than I have in a long time. Some muscles are gaining definition, I have more energy, I feel stronger and so many other things that I couldn't even list. I have lost weight but I don't know how much.

I started my 2nd 30-day challenge at 11pm. I chose the female trainer this time and she's a little too perky for my taste. This time I'm going to keep the Wii Fit balance board enabled. Last time I did it without but we've cleared some extra space in the living room for my workouts. Also instead of focusing on how much weight I'm losing (it's going to happen anyway), at the end of this challenge I'm going to measure the difference in my body.

Before I started this challenge I took my measurements. I left them at home so I'm just going to write what I remember. This is also a clear indicator of what I see when I look at my body. Surprisingly everything measure at pretty much exactly what I thought it would. I haven't measured myself in years.

*Bust - 40in
*Chest - 34in
*Bicep - 12in
*Waist - 32.5in
*Hips - 46in (OMG OMG OMG)
*Thigh - 26.5in (OMG again...that's 53!!! inches of thigh)
*Calves - 15in

So at the end of the 30 days I will measure myself again and see exactly how this program has changed my body. That's it for now before I go on a rant about my ginormous ass!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment