Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday SFG/EA2

Some days I guess you don't know where to start. I weighed in this morning at 172lb. That's a 1.6lb loss since Monday (I'm "raising the roof" at my desk). I've been doing that alot lately since I started EA Active. I've been really careful with my calories this week, having the most amazing salads for dinner and watching my starches. I have been using the LoseIt app. to lose my weight since the start of this in May and it works.

Today I'm starting Weight Watchers, I'm doing it mainly to participate in the Lose for Good campaign and also to spend time with my women-in-law. I'm not sure how the WW points program works, haven't done much research on it, but I'm hoping that I can track my calories in/out with LoseIt and have success with the WW program as well.

I will pick up the food to donate tomorrow when I go shopping for my greens, I'm hoping that at the end of this there will be several pounds of food stockpiled. My mind is just awhirl right now. The Sisterhood has given me so many engaging ways to think positively about all of this and an environment to feel comfortable sharing in.

EA Active is also doing a 5k challenge. I have been thinking about running alot lately but don't know where I'm going to find the time to fit it in. I'm seriously considering starting this. They have a training program on the website to get you ready.

I think the only thing still standing in my way is the smoking. I really need to whip that but I still don't really want to. That's the most horrible part. I know I need to but I just don't want to. *Sigh*

Anyway, this was a good week, I'm down pounds and still feeling great.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

can't offer any encouragement on the smoking thing, but i LOVE running. it will make you feel incredible!!

april said...

We're glad you're with us! The thing I've found about any bad habit is that you have to want to break it. You know the "need to" is there, the "want to" will follow. Promise.

I'm also going to start running soon! Good luck!

*Lissa* said...

Raise the roof! ;p

Good luck with WW, I think you may find you like it once you get it figured out!

I am going to start the EA 5K challenge as soon as I finish my 30 Days!

Post a Comment