Monday, September 14, 2009

True Confessions Monday

I was pretty good this week but boy oh boy, Friday night was naughty at least.

I exercised as soon as I got home from work so that I wouldn't have to worry over it. Me and hubby were going out to dinner. Soon as I finished I grabbed a beer to drink before showering. Sad, I know. Grabbed a beer after the shower. On the way to the restaurant a couple of our friends offered to meet us at a bar. So we ate. I had a salad and a plate of yummy ummy (I'm getting a little lightheaded thinking about them even now) Garlic Parmesan Fries. Those things make me weak in the knees and I've wanted them all week. A couple more beers to wash all that down and off to the bar.

Had some rum, talked. More rum, more talking. More rum, probably mostly slurring and giggling at this point. A couple of beers and it was last call.

Got home and drank beer until (well, I don't remember but my husband filled me in) I passed out for awhile on the couch and when my husband woke me up, I stated that I wanted, You guessed it, MORE BEER!

Saturday I was hungover as hell but exercised in the morning anyway. Getting my heart pumping helped snap me out of it.

Oh, and last night I had 1/4 of a cookie. I think eating only that much of it was amazing self control on my part considering the bag is still in the kitchen! Thing is that when I'm dieting I get that "Ooooh, I haven't had one of those in soooo loooong" feeling and end up binging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment