Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday SFG/EA2 (Week 2)

Ugh, it's been a rough last few days. Sure, I've been exercising and eating properly. I didn't even go out for dinner on Friday like I usually do because I had to work that night.

However Ms. Mother Nature is up to her monthly mischief and I've been a raving bloated maniac. I'm moody, depressed, tired, achy, and did I mention BLOATED??? Anyway, I'm up .6lb this week. Weighed in this morning at 172.6 pounds. Booo/Hisss!!!

And the EA Active? It stole Monday. Last night after work I figured I would do some Gold's Cardio since it was a rest day from EA Active but since the weekend was such a blur I thought I would check and make sure I had it right. The Journal has me as working out on Monday but the calander says I took a rest day. I don't think I have ever been so angry at an electronic device in my life! How DARE it? I burned over 300 calories on Monday night!

I cursed, yelled, shook fists and I'm pretty sure that steam was coming from my ears when my husband decided to say "Calm down honey, it's just a game" Oh boy did that ever push me over the edge! Just a GAME??? This is hard bloody work for me, exercising 2.5 hours a day and sometimes getting that little satisfaction of a checkmark on a day that I've completed keeps me on track.

I was up until 2:30 AM steaming over it. Now I'm laughing at myself, but last night I wanted to pulverize that little white box!

Last week: 172.0
Today: 172.6

9 comments:

Brooke said...

sorry about the "game". :( hopefully your husband survived the comment.

also bloat is a b*tch. :(

*Lissa* said...

Oh that SUCKS! Make sure you are clicking all the "done" and other crap at the end of your workouts. ;p I am sure you know that now!!

I bet you will have a big loss once the bloat goes away! Keep it up!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

OHNO. That's actually my worst nightmare right now. You totally have every right to want to kick that little white box. I'm so sorry. :(

Hopefully it won't happen again and you'll have an awesome loss next week!!! I'm so impressed that you're working out 2.5 hours a day! WOW! I wish I had that drive, girl.

Christie O. said...

hahaha! no! i'm not laughing! ok i am just laughing at how awful at your post, i can just hear the rage coming through! i would be the same way!300 freaking calories not logged? I'd throw things.

Next week is gonna be your week, I know it! Darned visitor.

Christie O. said...

haha, ok i meant, How awful! but i was laughing at your post. but i jumbalayad my words all up when i was typing. sorry! i make no sense. don't pay attention to me.

april said...

Don't kick the white box. The white box is our friend (you're talking to a gamer here. ;o)

No worries, you'll get back on track!

Mommy Mo said...

Girl, I would have been tempted to rip that white box right out and chunk it at the wall if that happened to me. I'm just sayin'......Hope your "friend" goes on her merry way and you have a HUGE loss next week.

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat it! I had the same womanly problem last week. It'll come off!

Now step away from the Wii...NO BLUNT OBJECTS!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

That .6 will be gone in no time!

Post a Comment