Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weigh-In-Wednesday SFG/EAS2 (Week 5)

I had a horrible week last week so I didn't check in...at all. I missed reading all the posts over at the Sisterhood but caught up today. I did weigh myself and I was down to 170lb on Wednesday morning. But I was depressed, irritable, tired, and just plain grumpy. My birthday was Thursday so I ate SOOO much...cupcakes at work, dinner out with family (2 appetizers, salad, entree, dessert). Skipped a couple workouts and by the weekend I really felt like I was slipping. I was certain that I would have a horrible weigh in this week. I got back into gear on Sunday after a clothes shopping trip with the hubs. I got a bunch of clothes that just 'almost' fit amazingly but I still need to lose a few more pounds. Given the choice of getting clothes that will fit me great in 2-3 weeks or that are too big now (the problem with me and clothing is my waist to hip ratio), I chose to be optimistic and the determination set back in.

Soooo, I did the last workout of my 2nd EAS 30day on Sunday night and the results cannot be denied. I can call the scale a liar as much as I want but a measuring tape will always tell you the truth! When I started this 30day I measured myself and here are the before and afters!

*Bust - Sep. 1-40in Today-38in (-2 inches)
*Chest - Sep. 1-34in Today-33in (-1 inch)
*Bicep - Sep. 1-12in Today-11.5in (-.5 inch)
*Waist - Sep. 1-32.5in Today-31in (-1.5 inches)
*Hips - Sep. 1-46in Today-44in (-2 inches)
*Thigh - Sep. 1-26.5in Today-25in (-1.5inches)
*Calves - Sep. 1-15in Today-15in (same)

I'm not sure how that calculates to how many inches I've lost but it looks good to me. Good enough that I will be starting my 3rd 30day challenge TODAY! The only problem I have with the shrinking is that top number up there. My boobies are deflating! WTF? That is NOT cute. If they get any smaller I will have to roll them up to get them in my bra!

Anyway, this week turned out pretty good after all. I need to get a "Body by Wii" T-Shirt made, lol.

Last week: 167.0lb
Today: 166.2lb

I'm DOWN .8 for the week and - 7.4 for the challenge. The donation pile is getting bountiful.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

you're really killing it! congrats on all those inches gone. :) i'm the same as you re: pants that fit. you'd think as many of us out there like this as there are, they'd make pants to fit us!

april said...

Great job! That's fantastic!

Post a Comment